Support for Mental Health and Information
When you’re not feeling too good and experiencing a mental health problem, supportive and reliable information can change your life for the better. We empower people to understand their condition and the choices available to them through our :
- Drop-in Centres (www.recovery.anxiousminds.co.uk)
- Peer Support Groups
- Counselling Service (www.anxiousminds.co.uk)
- Well-being Classes and Workshops
- Online Community Website
- Mental Health Radio Station (www.radio.anxiousminds.co.uk)
Anxious Minds provides help and support directly to those who need it most.
Our Teams offer specialised support and care based on the needs of the communities we serve.
Membership and networks
• Anxious Minds members are at the heart of everything we do. Join us, and we’ll keep you up to date on our work.
• We’re also developing local support networks for anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
• Find us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with what we’re doing – and how you can take part.
• We believe everyone with a mental health problem should be able to access excellent care and services. We also think you should be treated fairly, positively and with respect.
We can help bring about real change, end discrimination and promote good mental health for all through our training and consultancy. Anxious Minds offers a range of local services including workplace and in-house training